Friday 3 May 2013

presentatie#672

Title


you can write your text here
Press shift and enter for a new line



Made by charly__6__ presentatiecharly.blogspot.com
Edit by....


the code:
<p style="background-color:#FF0000; font-family:segoe print;border-radius: 200px/100px;box-shadow: 2px 3px 5px black ;text-align: center; margin: auto; width: 500px;" title=" presentatiecharly.blogspot.be">
    <span style="color:#ff0000;text-shadow:2px 1px 2px black;"><span style="font-size: 48px;">Title</span></span><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    you can write your text here<br />
    Press shift and enter for a new line<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:10px;">Made by charly__6__ presentatiecharly.blogspot.com</span><br />
    <span style="font-size:10px;">Edit by....</span></p>

2 comments:

  1. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just
    extremely magnificent. I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't
    wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.


    My homepage :: Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house .
    Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site.
    Studying this information So i'm satisfied to express that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make certain to don?t overlook this site and give it a look regularly.

    Also visit my web site; Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.